Series CTA matches the dynamic qualities of Series CTS with the efficiency of Series CT.
The CHS suspension system on the front axle ensures excellent driving comfort to the operator, during the longest periods of work.
CHS system (Caron Hydropneumatic Suspension) on front axle: hydro-pneumatic independent double wishbone suspension, with automatic level adjustment and suspension lock. Rear axle without suspension.
Engines from 75hp up to 140hp
Max speed 40-50 km/h
Total approved mass of 10,000 kg
Loading capacity up to 7,300 kg
European Approval as agricultural tractor with total mass 10,000 kg and towable mass of 1,000 kg (unbraked). Approved with passenger seat.
- Dumping cab (forward) with doors and heating, approved as ROPS, mounted on oil silent-blocs, complete with inner lining and sliding rear glass
- The 7” digital touch screen display provides all of the information for the proper use and maintenance of the vehicle
- Adjustable fabric seats with mechanic suspensions, with safety belt
- Cab top with additional lights
- Battery master-switch
- 36 speeds-synchronized gearbox, 24fwd/12rev, with synchronized Hi-Low and Inverter. Max speed 40 km/h
- Central joint
- 4x4 Drive with final planetary reduction gears and with electro-hydraulic disengagement of front drive
- Electro-hydraulic front and rear differential locks
- Hydraulic steering with adjustable steering wheel (height and inclination)
- Brakes: dual hydraulic system on 4 wheels, with floating jaws and self adjusting brakes, Ø 315 mm, with Servobrake
- Parking spring brake on rear wheels acting with hand lever and hydraulic transmission
- Central independent PTO with output on the gearbox, with electro-hydraulic control, unified 1˝ 3/8, 540-1000 rpm
- Rear drawbar hitch (fixed)
- Wheelbase 2800 mm
- “Universal” chassis with quick connections system.